Skating at the Eden Project


The ice rink is back! The Eden Project have announced their Winter events and it includes the popular skating rink. I have good memories of it from a few years ago, having been coerced into going with my wife, Maria, who I was going out with at the time. Since then I got a taste for it, but struggle to persuade her to go again!

It is always encouraging to see venues in Cornwall that do not close down during the Winter months, I have always enjoyed the county throughout the year, and wish that there was more available for visitors during the shoulder months. Many businesses have a blinkered view of the seasons, but there is a lot that Cornwall can offer throughout the year.

Popular posts from this blog

Poldark Second Series has Started Filming

Swan Lake at Hall for Cornwall

Mark Preston at the Lighthouse Gallery